Saturday, April 9, 2022

Bittersweet view

i'm moving

A wooden porch railing, with greenery in the background

Many, and probably most, of the photos I've published here over the years have shown apples from this vantage point. ¶ 

It's the back railing of my porch, with my backyard in the background. ¶ 

Take a last look, because I no longer live here.

I have photographed apples in an urban parking lot, a California beach, and perched on a low stone wall alongside Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris while waiting to climb the bell tower.

So I am confident in my ability to improvise.

See you around.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Do you expect to have any new apple opportunities as a result of this move, Adam? Or are you staying close to home?

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! We'd love to know what you think.