Skip to main content

And then there were two

Early Mac joined Pristine at Farmers market this week.

Round red apple with prominent white lenticel spots.

Depending on your point of view, this a 100% increase in the diversity of apples available.

A yellow apple tinged with green

Or, a worrisome sign that we only have two kinds of apples this far into the season.

Update: I am informed by the grower that the red apple is actually Jersey Mac. (Marketed as Early Mac because reasons.)

Too bad, Early Mac the better apple.

Comments

  1. they both look so beautiful and delicious.. I wish I had my own lot of land to begin my own devleopment.. I would love to invest in a few of these as well.. the just seem to be so many out there, i'm not sure what to think

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We'd love to know what you think.