Friday, October 7, 2016

Welcome to autumn!

It's apple season, welcome to Adam's Apples! If you are curious about this fruit you have come to the right place.

Here you can find more than 240 different varieties described in my opinionated catalog. If that's more than you can chew, you might visit my seasonal guide or my Michelin-style rating system for apples.

Up for something new? I have special suggestions for fans of Red Delicious, McIntosh, and Honeycrisp. These apples can be great, but variety is the spice of life.

Click here for some random apple lore. Or see all the topics I've covered. (Here's a visual index too.)

To follow or subscribe or share or contact me, see my connect page.

A cotillion of Lady apples contra dancing across the October sky.


Poke around and see what's here. I'm not selling anything other than my own enthusiasm for the amazing variety of apples. This is an ad-free site

If you feel like repaying my efforts, let me know what was good. Share your own experience or questions or thoughts in a comment to the appropriate page.

PS Don't miss my list of apple resources elsewhere on the web.

And thanks for stopping by. Have a great fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment