Saturday, December 22, 2018

A rare intimate look

Although others have asked about my refrigerator, it isn't really a back door to Narnia. There's nothing special about it.

A shelf inside a refrigerator, mostly empty

But on Monday, when I went hunting for my last review apple of the year, I found some surprises.

The apple was a Scarlett O'Hara that I'd bought in mid October and put away because it is supposed to sit in storage for a month or two.

To find it I had to remove every apple I was keeping in my refrigerator (above). Why couldn't Scarlett have been towards the front?

In the process I found plenty of apples I'd forgotten about.

I always overbuy, then stumble across them later. Is this a gift, or a curse?

Several refridgertor shelves and a drawer, mostly or entirely empty

Scarlett, by the way, was my last apple review of the year. I only found three varieties to try for the first time this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We'd love to know what you think.