Monday, September 20, 2010

99 apple reviews on the blog, 99 apple reviews...

To mark my impending 100th variety review (hooray!), I have added to this blog a page of the images of all my apples.

I like to look at them; if nothing else, they document my journey as a pomophile (and photographer).

If you are seeking a particular variety, your best bet is the alphabetical list in the sidebar at below right.

But if you want to quiz yourself, or match an unknown apple you have in hand, or just see a lot of apples, each of the thumbnails will provide you with the name of its variety on mouse hover, and a link to its full review.

A link to the visual page joins the tabs at the top of the page, or you can just

Read more»

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We'd love to know what you think.