Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's thanks

Writing this blog has brought me many rewards, some quite unexpected.

I'd hoped for readers, but did not foresee how you would enrich these apples with your comments, many sharing more knowledge than I do (or have).

You've posed interesting questions and given me ideas and leads for columns.

This year, one of you astonished me by buying rights to one of my photographs. This is a line of work I hadn't realized I was in. The experience inspired me to take more care with my photos.

One of you even sent me some very fine apples to try.

I am tremendously flattered by your attention and only hope what I return is half as meaningful.

A very happy new year to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We'd love to know what you think.